21/4/2020 My very clever wife

This pic is what my very clever wife changed several old cable drums into - garden seats for our grand-kids. Isn't she clever !



Ive been feeling more anxious about the stock market - having taken almost 50% out of my various brokerage accounts ( a very considerable sum) its now sitting in cash, with no immediate prospect of me re investing.

Its all bleak until a vaccine is found. Its the only out. Having met 4 people who have had this virus, it is nasty, and its going to take a million lives in the next 18 months. The stock market (heavily rigged anyway) has utterly underestimated the next 3 years. It will recover but the bottom has not yet been reached.

My next door neighbour asked me to assist him today as a windy day cracked a huge branch off this tree which crashed into the adjoining garden, armed with saws and loppers, we chopped it up and was rewarded with a bottle of Shiraz - Result.

New cello bridge is needed - this one is losing resonance.

Had a decent workout and a 2m run - all felt good!

Not seen my eldest since his return from Japan due to lock-down,  he seems distant (more than usual), hope to see him soon..

Been listening again to James' piano, hes really getting good.

Loving "Better call Saul" with Bob Odenkirk - very witty and entertaining running on from the peerless Breaking Bad.












Comments

Popular Posts