mon 4th may 2020 - More Woodwork sales ! - BITCOIN HERE I COME

Rather than slow down as I expected, my woodwork sales are slightly up year on year, which Im a little surprised by, but is the lock down forcing people to buy online more frequently, logic dictates yes, (maybe).


Sold yet another pair of these handsome brutes today - solid wood rustic bookends....

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HardwoodSolutions?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

My sales sites, ETSY - ebay - Bonanza - Facebook, biwd, have proven that if i took this seriously I could easily double / treble the small retirement income it makes, but Im happy to tick over and dont want it to become like a job leaving less time for my long list of fun things to do (whats the point of retiring early otherwise?). 

Total sales on all 5 sites + commissioned work is now 50 items sold, considering Id never made a single thing out of wood before I retired, Im quite happy, and not 1 single item has been returned.
(Well some may have been but Ive not had any complaints from the return address I put down as  New Zealand :-)  )

The income is of course a bonus but the satisfaction is priceless, just shows, us stupid humans are capable of many things we may have thought we weren't, especially since deciding to monetise my retirement projects, great fun ! Elon Musk watch out.

I try and keep 20 different items for sale at all times, that's dropped to 15, time to buy some more wood!


SevenEves arrived, just started, will report how I felt about it, its 320,000 words - (Big for a sci fi novel) - its highly regarded so Its been on my list for a while.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22816087-seveneves


Still no sign of the wood for the top garden decking, she who must be obeyed is on the case, so expect a trembling delivery driver to arrive with it soon.


Been discussing crypto currencies with my Stock Broker they dont even have a fund to buy into !, Ive been waiting 5 years for the right moment and he cant help me.

This is an outrageous oversight on their part, Bitcoin, the obvious contender is clearly one asset that could easily go to 20 times its current price, and to near zero, but as this recession bites, the world will move away from the dollar standard eventually, and the block-chain technology is clearly - 'Utterly Ingenious" -(Bill Gates- not me).  Looks like Im going to have to go to the Bitcoin Exchanges...Anyway I had to actually to explain the fact to him, that I accept Bitcoin is a risk but its the block-chain concept that your investing in, he kind of got it, but worrying that he had to have me explain it.......Knucklehead...












Comments

Popular Posts